Our Subletting Scheme
Our holiday parks have fewer holiday homes to hire out than some of the major holiday park operators. For many of our owners, that is part of what makes our parks different and individual. In recent years there has been a huge increase in the demand for holidays at our parks and as a holiday home owner you can benefit from this.
What are the benefits of letting your caravan at Riverside?
There might be many dates when you are unable to use your caravan due to work and other commitments. The bonus of this scheme is that your caravan will be making you money when it would, otherwise, be empty.
How does it work?
- We have a designated member of our reception team who is happy to speak to you to make sure it's right for you and discuss how much you could receive depending on the number of weeks you give us.
- You simply provide us with dates when you wish to let your holiday home and fill in the letting agreement. Block off any dates you want to keep the caravan for your own use.
- We will then conduct a full check of your caravan and grade it accordingly.
- Ensure that your holiday home is ready and that you've removed any personal belongings prior to your first let.
- We will do all the advertising to support your let.
- You can manage or change your dates throughout the season (subject to availability).
- You can request a booking summary at any time.
- You will receive your statement in November detailing all the bookings in your holiday home and the income that is owed to you.
What do I need to consider if I want to let my holiday home?
The scheme requires that we check a few things, such as the standard and safety of your holiday home before we can start to let it for you. What this means for you is that we’ll handle any of the checks required to make sure that it is suitable for our holidaymakers.
How much could I earn?
There are a few things you need to consider when thinking about how much you can make. The age and grade of your home are factors, as well as how busy the Holiday Park is and, of course, the dates you ‘give us’. To find out more just speak to us.
What are the costs involved?
You’ll be making an income from the lets we arrange for you. As the owner of the caravan you’ll still be responsible for running costs such as gas, electricity, safety tests and the cost of breakages or replacements as required. Costs for cleaning (where we have booked your holiday home), processing bookings and marketing your holiday home will be included in our commission charges.
What if I want to change a date?
We understand that with planning ahead, things don’t always work out the way that you plan. If you want to use your holiday home on one of the dates you have given to us for letting, don’t worry. Just drop us an email or give us a call. You may still be able to take your holiday if we don’t have a booking in on that date. We just need at least a months’ notice of the change to your plans and we can do our best to try and move things around, so you can have the amended dates.
For more information and a sublet pack, please email email@example.com or telephone our friendly reception team on 01970 871399.
Let us take away the hard work and manage it all for you!
There are no advertising costs to you - We take care of email and telephone marketing and printing brochures and price lists, so you can be assured we will do everything possible to let your holiday home on the dates you've given to us.
We'll carry out all correspondence with the holidaymaker including booking confirmations, pre-arrival information, collecting all money, check-in and check-out, and liaising with the holiday guests during their stay.
We'll look after your holiday home between lets - We'll clean your home after every let and we'll replace any gas bottles or inventory as needed.
Don't miss out and join our Sublet Scheme Today
Just give us a call on 01970 871399 if you have any questions